Legal Resources

If you need legal assistance with a tenant issue, these organizations may be able to help you.

Indiana Legal Services, Inc.

(260) 424-9155

Volunteer Lawyer Program Northeast Indiana

(260) 407-0917

Allen County Bar Association

Speak to an attorney for free every Tuesday evening from 5–7 p.m. at (260) 423-2358.

Attorney Referral Service: for a small fee, consult with a private attorney about your situation. Call (260) 423-2358 during business hours.

Just Neighbors Eviction Intervention Program

(260) 918-6662

Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic

(260) 456-8972 ext. 311